Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.harlingtonchurch.org.
The website is maintained by the website administrator who is accountable to the Parochial Church Council (PCC) and the Diocese of St. Albans
Our website code of conduct
We want all visitors and contributors to the www.harlingtonchurch.org website to have an interesting, informative, friendly and safe experience. Accordingly, all contributors to this site must comply with this Code of Conduct. Your use of this website means that you accept and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct.
Material that appears on this website, or submitted to the co-ordinator for inclusion on the website, must comply with the following requirements:
- It must be relevant to the work of the church in Harlington
- It must not refer to individuals by name unless that individual has given their permission
- It must not include photographs of anyone unless that individual, or in the case of children under 16, a parent, has given permission
- It must not include advertising for commercial products or services
- It must not contain anything that is unlawful, objectionable, offensive, abusive, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially or sexually or religiously offensive.
The website is managed and overseen by the Website Co-ordinator, to whom all material should be submitted for inclusion on it. The co-ordinator may be contacted at email@example.com.
If you reasonably believe that anything on this website contravenes this Code of Conduct, please notify the Website Co-ordinator who will decide if there has been a breach of this Code of Conduct. We have the right to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any contribution in whole or in part that is deemed to be in breach of the Code of Conduct.